Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Humpday: Favorite Scenes - Ahmo Hight and Taylor St. Claire in "Hotel Exotica"

For today's Humpday, I wanted to discuss one of my favorite softcore scenes: the lesbian, tribadism filled scene between Ahmo Hight and Taylor St. Claire in "Hotel Exotica".


I couldn't have been more than 15 when I first saw this scene, and it blew me away. Bear in mind, I'd been watching softcore for about 2 years by then, and had seen my fair share of lesbian scenes. But this one was different. It was longer, better shot, and the things the actresses did with one another went beyond mere kissing and touching.

The two things that make a softcore scene stand out for me are the sexiness on display, obviously, and the story. But for the life of me, I can barely remember the story to "Hotel Exotica". I think Ahmo is playing the sister to the main character (the scrumptious Landon Hall) and accompanies her to the hotel of the movie's title, and there meets St. Claire, whom I think is either a fortune teller or manages the hotel. I don't know, it's been years. Hell, this whole sequence could be a dream one, for all I remember. But  here, the story, the set up, really didn't matter, because what happened between is so amazing, it's stuck in my mind ever since. It was long, it was involved,  it was erotic, and it was the first tribadism scene I ever saw.

Up until they move to the window seat, the scene between Ahmo Hight and Taylor St. Claire was like most lesbian scenes I'd seen; sexy, intimate, imagination-pushing. But then, Taylor carries Ahmo to the window seat, and things go better than I could've imagined. Ahmo does the splits, Taylor licks her, they start rubbing their butts together, and then they intersect their legs, and the limits to the ways women can have sex are blown away. I'd never seen tribadism before, never knew it was even called that or scissoring or anything else, but to see two women passionately grind on one another like that, to see them hump and fuck like a man and woman, drove me crazy. The way the camera intercuts and sweeps around them from inside and outside the room, the way the violin and guitar build on the soundtrack, the way their ecstasy mounts and then explodes set a new erotic bar for me.

The one downside is that the soundtrack, while good, drowns out their moans. You can still hear them, just barely. But even that just barely detracts from how great this scene is. To me, all other tribbing scenes are measured by this one, and few can match it in sheer erotic force, much less cinematography and score.

No comments:

Post a Comment