Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Humpday: Freedom

The events in Paris have got me thinking a lot about the freedoms I've taken for granted everyday of my life. It's hard to believe people can be not just insulted and spat about, but killed for disagreeing with somebody. Of course, that's an oversimplification. But for me, it means I should speak up more about what I do believe in, and enjoy my freedoms even more. With that in mind, enjoy some things that would make fundamentalist jerks wretch: gorgeous women making love!

Jezebelle Bond and Nichole Hiltz in the "Best Sex Ever" episode "Dirty Dancing"
Shauna O'Brien and Amber Newman in "Sex Files: Creating the Perfect Man"

Shauna O'Brien, Jacqueline Lovell and a third actress I don't recognize!
Jacqueline Lovell and Shauna Obrien lesbian scene M22 on TnaFlix.

Jacqueline Lovell and Shea Harlowe
Kim Dawson and Gina Ryder
And just for the hell of it, the entire movie "Shadow Dancer"

No comments:

Post a Comment