Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hump Day: New Year's Eve Edition!

Happy New Year's, everyone! I don't know about y'all, but this has been the best year of my life and I"m sad to see it end and excited to see what next year has in store. Cinemax used to marathon softcore flicks on New Years, so I'm doing the same here. So to celebrate here, I'm showing the best of the past with full softcore movies to binge on. Have a drink, have some fun, and enjoy!

I Like to Play Games, the classic, starring the one and only Lisa Boyle
I'm Watching You, featuring Jacqueline Lovell
Teach Me Tonight, with Judy Thompson and Kim Yates
teach me tonight on TnaFlix.

Also, apologies for not posting this on, y'know, New Year's Eve, but I figure most people have these few days off, so enjoy anyway, anytimie!

No comments:

Post a Comment