Sunday, December 28, 2014

Superheroine Sunday: Happy New Years!

Happy New Years, everyone! Or, thank God the holidays are almost over.

Yeah, I know New Year's isn't for a few more days, but might as well stay in the spirit! Unfortunately, there's not as much superheronie New Year's art as there is Christmas art, so I'll just post some random goodness.

Also been doing some thinking about how often I update, and that a Sunday, Monday and Wednesday schedule for regular articles is kinda wonky, and that I might move superhoine art to Saturday or Friday instead, give a few days between posts. But I should focus on posting regularly, first. Anyway, just some things for thought. I'll have something special for New Year's Humpday, so come back for that. Either way, enjoy the rest of your weekend and the end of the holidays!






Courtesy J-Estacado


No comments:

Post a Comment