Thursday, December 18, 2014

Helter Skelter, episodes 3 & 4

A few things. One, man I loved posting to softcore vids again. It had been too long. I forget how much fun it is showing good old fun, corny, and erotic videos to people (assuming anyone but me reads this ;) ) I also updated my Superheroine Sunday spotlight on Power Girl redesigns after finding some more wonderful takes on her costume. Anyway, it occurs to me, after making a big post about it months ago, that I never actually talked about the much anticipated 3rd and 4th episodes of the hentai "Helter Skelter". Afraid to say I have to agree with a lot of people online and say I was a little let down. I hate that the story was just rebooted instead of continued (though admittedly how they could've continued would've been a challenge, but a fun one), and the deflowering scene and sisters' rape scene in episode one didn't match the tension and drama of the first rape scene and the mother's sacrifice from episode 1. I also wasn't a fan of how the girls ended up enjoying it. To me, the best erotic rape scenes have the women always resisting a little.

scenes with the mother in episode 4, however, were a step up; I especially loved her repeated escape attempts, rape, and continuing to try to escape. And of course, it all leads up to a giant gangbang. But I have to say, I think I prefer this gangbang to the end of the original! Check them out and decide for yourself.



Also, though it should go without saying, I feel the need to mention that actual, real rape is AWFUL. Fantasy and made up rape? Not so much. Kinda like organized crime. In real life? Bad. Enjoying movies like "The Godfather" and "Goodfellas"? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment