Sunday, May 10, 2015

Superheroine Sunday: Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, everybody! If you've got a wonderful mother, are married to one, are one, miss one, or even just wish you had one, then welcome! I'm celebrating today with the hottest moms in comics and, being the pervert I am, my favorite superheroine mother/son incest hentai!

Elastigirl by Reiq


Mystique by Rey Arzeno


Scarlet Witch by Iury Padhiha


Catwoman by Elias Chaztoudis

Talia Al Ghul by Yang Fan


American Mom by Johnny Haradrim


Finally, my favorite supermilf, the Invisible Woman, by Garrett Blair


And to top it all off, some of my favorite incest hentai with Sue and Franklin Richards! Warning, some of the following content may be banned in some countries (thankfully not the USA!)









No comments:

Post a Comment