Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ah, Valentine's Day. The time when we all celebrate candy, cards, expensive restaurants, cheap cynicism about love, and maybe some sex. Yay!

Okay seriously, let's celebrate with three fantastic Valentines: Jill, from the Resident Evil games, Faye, from Cowboy Bebop, and my favorite, Ivy, from the SoulCalibur games!

 Jill Valentine











Cosplay time!







Naughty time ;)











Rgbabes (couldn't find a link, but just googling the name brought up tons of sites!)


Coldbrush (formerly amourvorer, I guess)


Faye Valentine





















Ivy Valentine







Artist unknown








Artist or model unknown




Mirrormaru (bonus points for being her unused costume concept art from SC2 that I looove)




Yikijirushi Nyugyou






Azasuke Wind (and one of my favorite hentai pics ever!!!)


Hope you all enjoyed me sharing pics of 3 of my fave fictional babes. May your Valentine's Day be a fun, happy, and erotic one!







Who the hell is this?
(by Erina)



No comments:

Post a Comment