Friday, September 5, 2014

Woohoo! Helter Skelter episoes 3 & 4!

Today is a great day! Just found out one of my favorite hentai of the last few years, "Helter Skelter", is getting two more episodes!

Episode 3

Episode 4

For those who don't know, "Helter Skelter" is a hentai about a fashion designer mom and her three daughters who end up in a scary village and made to be "shrine maidens" for the men of the village ;) One of the best, hottest hentai I've ever seen. Hot and sexy with just a touch of a nasty streak, but not so much that it's too unpleasant (like, say the first "Ikusa Otome Valkyrie", IMO) I think, in celebration, here are links to the first two episodes. And if anyone can show me where you can buy them, I'll happily supply that link as well.

Enjoy!

Helter Skelter Episode 1

Helter Skelter Episode 2

As always, thanks to Hongfire.com user Xcaliber9999 for posting monthly updates of each month's hentai releases! (September 2014 )

No comments:

Post a Comment